January 2007

January 2007

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Letchworth State Park

I took a trip to Letchworth State Park, one of New York's wonderful state parks. It's 2 hours away from home.  Spent a wonderful day there with my daughter. The colors aren't at peak yet, but it was still beautiful. I hope you enjoy my pictures and this little break from gardening. A fellow blogger, The Violet Fern,  posted pictures from her hike through Letchworth last week. Jump on over to her blog for more photos. http://thevioletfern.blogspot.com/2010/10/take-hike-at-letchworth.html










4 comments:

  1. You're welcome - it was a glorious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun Bonnie! Your photos are beautiful! Full of golden sun and light. I can see the leaves have turned since I was there. Should really start turning now that the nights are just a little cooler, eh? Sorry the craft show crowd was a little too much. That's why we moved from Colorado - crowds, lines everywhere you went - too many people in too little space. Fun for us to have been at the same spot! I think I walked out on that old railroad bridge in your photo (not recently, but some years ago). Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violet Fern - we walked out on it many years ago too. My daughter was none too happy about being out there. A train went through just before I got to a spot to get a picture. When I looked up there were many people up there, we wondered if they were there when the train went through.

    ReplyDelete